Wolfe Family General Achievement Entrance Scholarship
Value$26,000 ($6,500/year over 4 years if renewal criteria are met)
EligibilityOpen to students entering their first year of study in any direct-entry undergraduate degree program at the U of S. Candidates must:
- have achieved an admission average of 90% or greater
- be residents of Saskatchewan
- have graduated from a Saskatchewan high school
- provide documentation attesting to having devoted an average of at least 2 hours weekly over 40 weeks during the prior year to compassionate activities, including but not limited to assistance to or visiting of isolated aged, weak, infirm or disabled persons in their homes or community residences; or tutorial assistance to socially disadvantaged or physically disabled children; or community service, together with two testimonials to this effect
- provide documentation attesting to having devoted an average of at least 2 hours weekly over 40 weeks during the prior year to participation in individual or team sports and/or physical activities, together with two testimonials to this effect.
- achieve an academic average of at least 80%
- provide a personal statement of less than 250 words outlining their academic progress, University experience and career objectives
- are full-time students, and
- continue to be involved in both compassionate and sports or physical activities, and submit the same documentation as outlined above.
ApplyCompetitive Entrance Awards application form
RenewableRenewable up to 3 years.
Was this page helpful?