BHP Jansen Project Scholarships
- Be from a participating school / community / First Nation: Annaheim, Beardy's and Okemasis' Cree Nation, Day Star First Nation, Englefeld, Fishing Lake First Nation, George Gordon First Nation, Humboldt, Imperial, Kawacatoose First Nation, Lanigan, LeRoy, Muenster, Muskowekwan First Nation, Punnichy, Quill Lake, Raymore, Watrous, Watson or Wynyard; AND either
- Be graduating from Grade 12 in June 2022
- be attending a post-secondary program at a recognized University, College or Technical Institution in 2022-2023 OR
- Have obtained their Grade 12 (includes Grade 12 equivalency) previously
- Be under 30 as of June 30
- Is accepted or enrolled in a post-secondary program at a university, college or technical institution for the first time in 2022-2023.
ApplyApplications can be found here: Return to search results
Was this page helpful?