This list is not comprehensive but can be used as a guide to transfer credit that we have recently offered past students who attended this institution.

Course equivalents

Lethbridge College courseUSask course
ACC 1170 & 1175COMM 201.3
ACC 2250 & 2251COMM 210.3
BIO 1150BIOL 120.3
BIO 1155NUTR 120.3
BIO 1157BIOL 121.3
BIO 1163XNSC JR. 3
BIO 1164BIOL JR. 3
BIO 1168BIOL JR. 3
BUS 1166COMM 304.3
BUS 1170COMM JR. 3
BUS 1177COMM JR. 3
BUS 2268COMM 105.3
BUS 2298COMM 211.3
DES 1153ART JR.3
ECN 1180ECON 111.3
ECN 2253ECON 114.3
ENG 1150XAR JR. 3
ENG 1156COMM 100.3
ENG 1190ENG JR. 3
ENG 2285ENG SR. 3
GEO 1160 & 2255GEOG 222.3
GEO 1166GEOL 121.3
GEO 2280GEOG 322.3
HIS 1170HIST JR. 3
HIS 2265HIST JR. 3
HUM 1155PHIL 133.3
HUM 1180RLST JR. 3
MATH 1160MATH 104.3
MKT 1188COMM 204.3
MUS 1150MUS 105.3
NAT 1155INDG JR. 3
PSC 1150POLS JR. 3
PSC 1161POLS JR. 3
PSC 1165POLS JR. 3
PSC 2260POLS SR. 3
PSY 1160PSY JR. 3
PSY 2260PSY 223.3
PSY 2277PSY SR. 3
PSY 2290PSY 242.3
SOC 1160SOC JR. 3
SOC 2270SOC SR. 3
STS 2255STAT JR. 3

View another institution

See if we have already granted credit for courses from your institution.

Select an institution


Choose a province/country above to see a list of institutions.


The information contained on this page may change at any time without notice. Transfer credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. A course equivalence does not mean an automatic credit. Some of the reasons why credit may not be granted by an institution are:

  • A course may not fit a program.
  • Some institutions require a minimum number of courses to be completed at that institution (residence).
  • Some academic units require a minimum grade in order to grant credit.
  • Some academic units will not credit courses taken more than 5 (or 8, or 10) years previously.

Students who are already working towards a degree program and who want to take courses from another institution must request a letter of permission from their home institution to ensure they receive credit.

This listing is not comprehensive.