This list is not comprehensive but can be used as a guide to transfer credit that we have recently offered past students who attended this institution.

Course equivalents

Southwest Jiaotong University courseUSask course
ECCM 121
The Principles of Microeconomics
ECON 111.3
ECCM 122
The Principles of Macroeconomics
ECON 114.3
ECCM 211
Business Statistics
COMM 104.3 or STAT 245.3
ECCM 212
Theoretical Microeconomics
ECON 211.3
ECCM 213
Theoretical Macroeconomics
ECON 214.3
ECCM 221
ECCM 222
Modern Industrial Organization
ECON 343.3
ECCM 223
Financial Accounting
ECCM 224
Money and Bank
ECON 311.3
ECCM 225
International Economics
ECON Sr. 3
ENSC 121 & 121-L
General Physics I & Lab
PHYS 115.3
ENSC 122 & 122-L
General Physics II & Lab
PHYS 117.3
ENSC 211 & 211-L
General Chem I & Lab
CHEM 112.3
ENSC 212 & 212-L
General Chem II & Lab
CHEM 115.3
ENSC 213
Probability and Statistics
STAT 245.3 or GE 210.3
ENSC 221 & 221-L
General Biology I & Lab
BIOL 120.3
ENSC 222 & 222-L
General Biology II & Lab
BIOL 121.3
ENSC 223
Differential Equation
MATH 238.3
ENSC 224
Engineering Graphics
ENSC 225
Foundation of Electronic Circuits
PHYS 155.3
UNIV 111
The Western Heritage
UNIV 112
UNIV 113
Introduction to Computer
CMPT 100.3
UNIV 114, 115 & 123
Calculus I, II & III
MATH 110.3, 116.3, 225.3
UNIV 121
SOC 111.3
UNIV 122
Program Design
CMPT 141.3
UNIV 212
Linear Algebra
MATH 266.3

View another institution

See if we have already granted credit for courses from your institution.

Select an institution


Choose a province/country above to see a list of institutions.


The information contained on this page may change at any time without notice. Transfer credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. A course equivalence does not mean an automatic credit. Some of the reasons why credit may not be granted by an institution are:

  • A course may not fit a program.
  • Some institutions require a minimum number of courses to be completed at that institution (residence).
  • Some academic units require a minimum grade in order to grant credit.
  • Some academic units will not credit courses taken more than 5 (or 8, or 10) years previously.

Students who are already working towards a degree program and who want to take courses from another institution must request a letter of permission from their home institution to ensure they receive credit.

This listing is not comprehensive.