This list is not comprehensive but can be used as a guide to transfer credit that we have recently offered past students who attended this institution.

Course equivalents

Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM) courseUSask course
Administrative AccountingNO CREDIT
Macroeconomics Theory IECON 214.3
Statistics IISTAT 241.3
Statistics ISTAT JR.3
Programming LanguagesCMPT 340.3
Operating Systems I & IICMPT 332.3
Networks I & IICMPT 434.3
Microeconomics Theory IECON SR.3
Microeconomics Principles, History of Economic Theories, Macroeconomics, Intermediate MicroeconomicsECON 111.3 + ECON 114.3 + ECON 211.3 + ECON SR.3
Mathematics for EconomicsMATH 226.3
MarketingCOMM 204.3
Algorithm AnalysisCMPT 280.3
Managerial AccountingCOMM 210.3
Intro to Public ManagementPOLS 326.3 OR POLS SR.3
Financial AccountingNO CREDIT
Entrepreneurial DevelopmentCOMM 349.3
Databases: Fund and AdvancedCMPT 355.3
Data StructuresCMPT 115.3
Cost AccountingNO CREDIT
Computer Science I and IICMPT 111.3
Computer OrganizationCMPT 215.3
Computer ArchitectureCMPT 320.3
CompSci Theory, Comp MathCMPT 260.3
Anal Meth and Sys Design I & IICMPT 371.3
Numerical Mthods and Linear Algebra
MATH 211.3
Mathematics for Engineering I
MATH 110.3
Mathematics for Engineering II
MATH 116.3
Mathematics for Engineering III
MATH 225.3
Probability and Statistics
STAT 245.3

View another institution

See if we have already granted credit for courses from your institution.

Select an institution


Choose a province/country above to see a list of institutions.


The information contained on this page may change at any time without notice. Transfer credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. A course equivalence does not mean an automatic credit. Some of the reasons why credit may not be granted by an institution are:

  • A course may not fit a program.
  • Some institutions require a minimum number of courses to be completed at that institution (residence).
  • Some academic units require a minimum grade in order to grant credit.
  • Some academic units will not credit courses taken more than 5 (or 8, or 10) years previously.

Students who are already working towards a degree program and who want to take courses from another institution must request a letter of permission from their home institution to ensure they receive credit.

This listing is not comprehensive.