This list is not comprehensive but can be used as a guide to transfer credit that we have recently offered past students who attended this institution.

Course equivalents

Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences courseuSask course
Analytical Natural Products FAMS 415.3
Applied Demand and Supply AnalysisAgec Sr 3
Viticulture Agrc Unsp 3
Strategic ManagementBPBE Unsp 3
Protein Technology FAMS Unsp 3
Project Management Agec Sr 3
Philosophy of Science and Ethics Phil Jr 3
Natural Resource ManagementAGEC 330.3
Natural Resource & Environmental Econ Agec Sr 6
Meat Science FAMS Unsp 3
International Trade Agec Sr 6
Industrial Organization AGEC Sr 3
ImmunologyMicr 421.3
Genetics II Biol 316.3
Genetics I Biol 211.3
Food MicrobiologyFAMS Unsp 3
Food in Europe, Agriculture Policy & International Trade Agrc Unsp 6
Food Chemistry FAMS 415.3 + FAMS Unsp 3
Development StudiesAgrc Unsp 6
Dairy Science FAMS Unsp 3
Cooperatives and Agriculture MarketingAgEc Sr 6
Cell Biology BIOC Unsp 3
Bees, Apiculture and Pollination PLSC 311.3
Applied Environmental Assessment EVSC Sr 3
Agrc Unsp 3
LV0070FAMS 415.3
S0037PLSC 314.3

View another institution

See if we have already granted credit for courses from your institution.

Select an institution


Choose a province/country above to see a list of institutions.


The information contained on this page may change at any time without notice. Transfer credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. A course equivalence does not mean an automatic credit. Some of the reasons why credit may not be granted by an institution are:

  • A course may not fit a program.
  • Some institutions require a minimum number of courses to be completed at that institution (residence).
  • Some academic units require a minimum grade in order to grant credit.
  • Some academic units will not credit courses taken more than 5 (or 8, or 10) years previously.

Students who are already working towards a degree program and who want to take courses from another institution must request a letter of permission from their home institution to ensure they receive credit.

This listing is not comprehensive.