This list is not comprehensive but can be used as a guide to transfer credit that we have recently offered past students who attended this institution.

Course equivalents

St. Stephen's University courseuSask course
ANCH 101RLST 254.3
ANCH 200RLST 253.3
ANCH 201RLST 391
CA 295Anth Sr 3 (200 level)
CA 297Anth Sr 3 ( 200 level)
ENG 1000+2000ENG jr 3
FREN 100.3
FREN 103.3
Hist 101Hist 110.3
Hist 200Hist 111.3 or Hist 222.3
Hist 215Hist 175.3
Hist 300
The Present Age
Hist Sr 3
Hist 370Hist 125.3
Hist 371CMRS 398.3
Hist 373Hist 256.3
Hist 380
The Nature of History
Hist Sr.3
Hist 410Hist Jr 3
Hist 470Hist Sr 3
Hist 472Hist Sr 3
IS 101
Introduction to International Studies
IS 110
IS 200
ECON 270
IS 3000Soc Jr 3
IS 3120Soc 244.3
IS 350
Case Studies in International Development
POLS 245
IS 390
Engaging Contemporary Europe
POLS 398
IS 391
Critical Issues in Contemporary Europe
POLS 383
IS 392
Contemporary Europe
POLS 298
Lit 200 + Lit 101Engl Jr 6
Lit 300Engl Sr 3
Lit 365Engl Sr 3
Phil 100
Worldview, Faith & Reason
Phil Jr 3
Phil 200
Descartes to Hegel
Phil 206.3
Phil 300
Twentieth Century Philosophy
Phil Sr 3
Phil 335
The Ethics and Politics of Justice
Phil Sr 3
PSY 1000
PSY 120.3
PSY 280
RS 295 + RS 297 RLST 111.3

View another institution

See if we have already granted credit for courses from your institution.

Select an institution


Choose a province/country above to see a list of institutions.


The information contained on this page may change at any time without notice. Transfer credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. A course equivalence does not mean an automatic credit. Some of the reasons why credit may not be granted by an institution are:

  • A course may not fit a program.
  • Some institutions require a minimum number of courses to be completed at that institution (residence).
  • Some academic units require a minimum grade in order to grant credit.
  • Some academic units will not credit courses taken more than 5 (or 8, or 10) years previously.

Students who are already working towards a degree program and who want to take courses from another institution must request a letter of permission from their home institution to ensure they receive credit.

This listing is not comprehensive.